A Lingoist's Toolbox
What Xtras do you use and why? What other applications help with Director development? What utility scripts and 'MIAW Xtras' do you use? Where do you go for help when you're completely stuck? The answer to these great questions can be found in the Lingoist's Toolbox... or possibly using Google.
Anyway, over the next few weeks the plan is to have short articles outlining the tools and tricks used by Luke Wigley (your host here on radio Lingo), including:
- Essential Xtras (what you cannot lingo without)
- Really useful Xtras (assuming you have a use...)
- Authoring tools and utilities
- Other software and utilities (from project management to mastering CD)
- Design patterns and 'rules of thumb'